Each floral arrangement is designed and delivered for you. We guarantee the delivery of a fresh, beautiful bouquet every time. Substitutions may be necessary due to seasonal and regional conditions.
When placing your order, please indicate the date on which your order is to be delivered. We accept same day deliveries, but please note the following delivery schedule:
- Canada and U.S. orders received before noon in the recipient’s time zone can usually be delivered the same day.
- Orders received after 2:00 pm will be delivered the following business day.
- Holiday deliveries have an earlier cut-off time. Orders received by 11 am the day before the holiday can be delivered locally. For out of town orders, the cut-off time for a holiday floral delivery is usually 2 days before the holiday. Sometimes there can be exceptions. You will be advised by e-mail of the delivery status on orders received after the cut-off date.
- Order cancellation requests must be received by 8:30 am (Eastern Standard Time) on the day of delivery.
- A LOCAL DELIVERY CHARGE and APPLICABLE TAXES will be added to all orders. A $9.00 SERVICE CHARGE will be added to all ‘OUT OF TOWN’ ORDERS.
- An increased delivery charge may be required to cover the cost of delivery in certain areas. You will be advised by e-mail of this.
Monday through Saturday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sundays – Closed
To help assure on-time delivery during busy holiday seasons, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
Turley’s Florist will always be closed on all Statutory Holidays which include New Year’s Day, Family Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Boxing Day, Aug 1st, Canada Day, and November 11th. Open Mother’s Day Sunday and Pre-Christmas Sundays.
Turley’s Florist is easily accessible and conveniently located on Terminal Ave. in Downtown Nanaimo right on the main highway through Nanaimo. Off street parking is available beside our store.
Delivery charges for Nanaimo and District
AS OF JANUARY 2022
|City of Nanaimo||12.99|
All of the above rates are based on our regular routed delivery runs. Timed deliveries, event and wedding deliveries are subject to a special delivery charge.
Turley’s Florist in Nanaimo, BC provides delivery services to the following facilities:
Vancouver Island Conference Centre, Port Theatre, all local Hotels, local Golf Clubs
Nanaimo Regional General Hospital, all Churches and Wedding Reception Halls
To the following Retirement Homes:
Berwick on the Lake, Hecate Lodge, Malaspina Gardens, Origin at Longwood, Nanaimo Seniors Village, Longlake Chateau, Kiwanis Lodge, Corlett Place, Oak Tree Lodge, Keeping House, Selby Place, Lakeside Gardens
Dufferin Place, Dove House, the Dwelling Place, Woodgrove Manor, Nanaimo Traveller’s Lodge, Wexford Creek Samaritan Home
Sands Funeral Home, First Memorial Funeral Services and Telford’s Mortuary
International deliveries of floral gifts are made to locations outside Canada and the US. Floral arrangements delivered internationally may vary due to current exchange rates or availability of product.
- International deliveries can be made within 2 business days, when received by 8 pm EST
- Orders placed after 8pm PST on Friday can be delivered the following Monday
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday can be delivered the following Tuesday
- All international orders have a service charge of 20 dollars. There will be no extra taxes charged here, as the receiving country’s florist will have to submit them to their country and will be included in the quoted amount of the floral item.